Monday, February 22, 2010

Cervical Mucous Just Before Period Before You Are Able To Take A HPT...?

Before you are able to take a HPT...? - cervical mucous just before period

Has anyone ever time as cramps, increased 2-3 times a day and in the mucosa of the cervix before they even know they were pregnant? Technically, I could test today, but I'm not sure whether menstrual problems, because it only 3-5 days late, still prone. Thank you for advice and suggestions ... Tons of baby dust !!!!! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

3 comments:

~Jess~ Had a New Year's Baby said...

I had these cramps every time I discovered I was pregnant. You wait and wait. After a few days it will be a no-show, and I tested positive. Take a test and let us know!

Elise M said...

I definitely had these symptoms when I was pregnant. Unfortunately, with the exception of the pee, it was exactly like my symptoms of PMS, so that on the basis that I was not alone sure until I've tried.

Are you really tired? With my second son, my tip-off: "I felt I could not keep my eyes open for five minutes.

Good luck!

lexy said...

I had cervical mucus, but I was like menstrual cramps that I had mistakenly thought the period cramps. But I was really pregnant.

Post a Comment