Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Toshiba Xddm Driver About Windows Vista Aero And Stuff ...?

About Windows Vista Aero and stuff ...? - toshiba xddm driver

OK, I installed a clean install of Vista Ultimate on my Vaio VGN-BX561B laptop. I updated all drivers and software from the Internet. Whenever I apply Vista Basic, and there is no option in the color scheme of Windows Aero. Also, I have tried all the tricks of the sites have been identified, Aero was not to enable PC-compatible, and fix anything. Is this normal? Or is there something missing? Note that I have intalled the OS several times, and the problem is the same.
Motherboard: VGN-BX561B
Basic I / O system (BIOS): See 1.00PARTTBLx
Central Processing Unit (CPU): Intel (R) Pentium (R) CPU 1.73GHz
Physical Memory: 512 MB
Hard Drive X 3
TOSHIBA MK4032GSX ATA Device (37GB)
Video Card X 2
Intel (R) Express 915GM/GMS/910GMLs chipsets (Microsoft Corporation - XDDM)
Intel (R) Express Chipset 915GM/GMS/910GML (Microsoft Corporation - XDDM)
(Zip U're say if I go back to Windows XP, no!)

No comments:

Post a Comment