Monday, February 1, 2010

Normal Questions On Rental Application Serious Question About Townhouse Rental!!!?

Serious Question about townhouse rental!!!? - normal questions on rental application

here in Los Angeles. beautifully furnished, secured 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, garage, plus $ 1100 / month (~ 100 per util).

Question: Are these normal actions of my potential seat?
(A) will switch to 2 weeks. You can not move to 4 Commitment and said: Let's Make It 3 But you had to say, would the salaries a week for two people * pay * my current position and place! I told him, but he said it's b / c) passing of your mortgage and do not want to lose the "time of rental. (For example, a week without conceding a goal.
(B), because it's your own house, he and his girlfriend reserves the right to the fall of the house. Ok no problem. However, when I ask that at least * tell me when they visit, said: "Well, this is our home. Why should a head's up?"

Is this fish? seems too good to be true for me, and I get e-mails and leave. have not been paid or have not signed anything, I hope, no problem?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS! H

No comments:

Post a Comment